Electromagnetic Systems and Engineering Inc.
We're a Whitehorse-based company specializing in the development of systems and services which monitor and remediate RF interference, power quality and electrical grounding issues in infrastructures of all types and sizes.
Some of the types of systems and challenges that we develop solutions for include:
- RF interference and power quality issues on renewable energy systems, both grid-connected and stand-alone
- Environmental assessment and monitoring of human exposure to electromagnetic radiation
- Signal integrity, power quality, RF interference and grounding issues for communications sites and data systems
- Monitoring systems for the transmission and grounding functionality of large-scale commercial electric fences
- Electromagnetic compatibility analysis and monitoring for residential, commercial and industrial buildings and sites
More to come in 2021!