Services and R&D
Ground Reflections provides infrastructure support solutions for facilities, networks and environments, with a focus on renewable energy systems, Smart Grids and other emerging technologies. Products and services include:
- Evaluation and mitigation of electromagnetic interference issues and their effects on facilities, networks and environments
- Environmental surveys and assessments for RF exposure effects
- Wireless co-existence and interoperability analysis for new and existing installations
- Guidance and consultation for new technology deployments
- EMC monitoring systems for facilities, networks and environments
- Energy system monitoring
Consultations are available in both virtual and in-person formats.
The company has conducted original research on infrastructure issues such as electrical grounding for communications and power systems in permafrost soils, EMI monitoring, and EM interference on grid-connected renewable energy systems. Ground Reflections has its lab facilities located near Whitehorse in the Yukon.